These are the places that I am going to visit during Chinese New Year holiday trip at Beijing, the capital city of China..the trip is 8 days and 7 nights long…Places included in the trip is Beijing, Chengde and Tianjin, China.
There are numerous changes to the schedules as well as addition of places for visit at Beijing …..there are also changes in hotels too…
– reaching Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
– flight to Beijing Capital International Airport (world biggest airport)
– Acrobatic Show. (duno the location yet)
– Tian An Men Square (largest urban square in the world, consists of Great Hall of People, Museum of Chinese History and Revolution, Monument of the People’s Heroes and the Forbidden City in the north)
– Beijing National Theatre (commonly known as Egg Shell, world largest indoor theater) [outdoor view only]
– Forbidden City (Imperial Palace – world biggest palace, now is the Palace Museum)
– Summer Palace (orginally known as QingYi Garden.
– Temple of Heaven. (built entirely of wood without the use of single nail, architectural wonder)
– Nanshan Ski Village (if weather permits, if not, then proceed to Royal Cruise along historical river – forgot the river’s name)
– Go to Chengde.
– At Chengde, proceed to Mountain Resort (Imperial Summer Villa – largest imperial garden in China)
– Putuo Zongcheng Temple (Little Potala Palace)
– Then, back to Beijing.
– Great Wall of China (one of the seven wonders of the world, biggest construction project on Earth)
– The Ming Tombs (Ding Ling tomb – one of all the tombs)
– Wangfujing Street (shopping area)
– Dong Hua Men Night Market.
– Night tour at Changan Street by bus.
– Beijing National Stadium (known as Bird Nest) [outdoor view only]
– Beijing National Aquatics Center (known as Water Cube) [outdoor scene only]
– Then, proceed to Tianjin.
– Ancient Cultural Street.
– Nanshi Food Street.
– Back to Beijing.
– Trishaw ride along the old Beijing Hutong Street (traditional cultural street)
– Zhengyangmen City Wall.
– Back to Beijing Capital International Airport.
– Return to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Extra places for visit under additional fees;
– Beijing Zoo (commonly known as the Panda Zoo)
– Peking Man Site, Zhoukodian Village (original Peking man was found here based on fossil evidences)
The hotels we are going to stay are Holiday Inn Express MinZuYuan (Beijing) [ nearby the Olympic Green where Beijing National Stadium and Beijing National Aquatics Center stand ] and Qianyang Hotel (Chengde) if no changes occur.
Need to prepare a lot of things before leaving to Beijing..the extremely cold and freezing weather there have to make us wear more than three winter clothes..going to make us look fat…haha
this trip is under the tour company of Future Travel and Tour Sdn. Bhd. the cost is quite expensive because it is during Chinese New Year…
had no more patience to wait for the day to come (25th January 2009) which will be the first day of our trip that will ends on 1st February 2009…
when i am back, i will surely find some time to write a post entirely on this trip..with pictures as well as videos (if possible)…this upcoming post will be similar to the previous post on the Chiangmai and Chiangrai, Thailand trip during Hari Raya holiday on October 2008.
this upcoming post will be much longer..and more informative..wait for it!